Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

:D

Ahahahahaharrrrrharrrrrrrrrrr

Funny song and funny video. Thanks for introducing me to Mr. Whitehurst. Too bad he's dead. R.I.P. indeed. He only died of a brain tumor because his own brain couldn't comprehend his awesomeness.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

I do what I can
And you are exactly right on that one.

Thanks!

Russian Mafia on Mars Russian Mafia on Mars

Truly awesome.

Men with their guns compensating for their... other guns. Nice. When it comes down to it, almost everything starts from penis, doesn't it?

All in all, this little video was great. With the awesome music and the movement, you could almost feel the self-gratification going on in this movie yourself. Very contagious.

Banana Republic Banana Republic

...

I...I love you. ;_;

Adopt-A-Box Foundation Adopt-A-Box Foundation

;_;

I've taken you for granted! -hugs box-

I haven't played MGS, but I loved Snake's voice in this. Like Martin Sheen...

Sea Bass vs. Religion Sea Bass vs. Religion

Woopoop

That was so awesome I had an aneurism then I sharted then this strange orange substance oozed from every orifice. Good jorrrb!

PandaFighter responds:

Hey wow another australian, what a coincidence... oh btw maybe you should see a doctor

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

;_;

^ Those are tears of happiness. JTHM was the first comic I ever got and watching this was a blast. The addition of the music made me lawl, especially when it showed the bit where it says "FUN!" on the controller. This flash should attract people who haven't read it, aswell. (they should read it)